Thursday, December 11, 2008

Big NBA moves

Major move in the NBA yesterday, as my beloved Phoenix Suns moved 2 guard Raja Bell, 4 or 5 spot man Boris Diaw and point guard Sean Singletary to the Charlotte Bobcats (Sweet!) for SG/SF Jason Richardson, SF Jared Dudley and a 2010 second round pick.

I'll be flat out honest here, I don't know a lot about Jason Richardson or Jared Dudley. I do know, however, that Raja Bell can make open three point shots look way too easy. Boris Diaw, if he shows up, can be a damn fine inside to mid range scorer. However, he has a habit of being unselfish to the point of costing the team points. Singletary is a rookie, so there isn't a wealth of data on them.

At first glance, it looks like the Bobcats just robbed Phoenix at gunpoint. But then again, I said that about the Shaq trade, and I was happily proven wrong then.

1 comment:

Don Gerz said...

Chris, you know this stuff inside and out! You ought to be a sports writer as well as a doctor!

Don